Performance data for Summer exams 2023 at Greenbank High School
The government has now published performance data from the Summer 2023 exams for all secondary schools, sixth forms and colleges.
We are delighted with the information included which demonstratesÂ how well our pupils have doneÂ whilst studying a broad, balancedÂ and challenging curriculum.Â As a resultÂ of their achievements, learners are able toÂ go on to their destinations of choice and have bright futures ahead of them.Â A huge thank you to all our staff who inspire and care for every pupil and well done to our Year 11 leavers, it is their hard work and determination which has enabledÂ them to achieve so well.
The data published inÂ 2023Â includes the following:
- Our schoolâ€™s Progress 8 figure (the relative progress of our students in eight subjects, compared to students with similar levels of attainment at the end of primary school) is just above +0.36Â which indicatesÂ that students make above average progress.Â This figureÂ puts our pupils in the top 20% of schools nationally for progress.
- Our schoolâ€™s Attainment 8 figure, whichÂ isÂ 53.9 Attainment 8 is the raw score achieved by our students in the same eight subjects. This puts us significantly above the national average of 46.2
- The percentage of our students who entered the EBaccÂ is 80%, significantly above the national entry rate of 39%.Â Â EBaccÂ is a government measure,Â which means pupilsÂ studiedÂ English, maths, sciences, a language, and history or geography at GCSE showing that children at ourÂ school have a broadÂ and balanced curriculum.
- The numberÂ of our studentsÂ whoÂ stay in education or employment after Year 11Â isÂ 96%Â compares to 94% nationally.
- The proportion of our pupils achieving a grade 5 or above in English and Maths is 56%Â compared to the national average of 45%.
Please see our examination results summary on our websiteÂ under Key Information forÂ a more accurateÂ representation of the results our students in 2023